User Comments

THOMAS FROM CASCAIS (POR)

I CAN’T FIND THE WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOUR SERVICE!
YOU MUST BE ABOUT THE ONLY COMPANY LEFT IN THE WORLD THAT STILL DOES IT PROPERLY!

Von: Thomas Schreiner
Gesendet: Sonntag, 15. September 2013 13:26
An: Jacques Isler
Betreff: Hurraaaa!!

Dear Jacques,

The new PSU arrived and I had it installed inside five minutes, just like you said. Everything worked fine apart from a couple of small problems with the MFC setup, but your support helped me there straight away.

I really am completely impressed by your service, but I can’t find the words to describe it! You must be about the only company left in the world that still does it properly!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and all the best from Portugal,
Thomas

Avi from Netanya (ISR)

GUTHRIE GOVAN "REMEMBER WHEN" - COVER BY BAR BITRAN

Von: Avi
Gesendet: Samstag, 31. August 2013 05:19
An: kicks
Betreff: Re: Matrix GT1000FX 2U

BTW, I want to share with you my use of the axe fx II:

{jomwebplayer type=youtube video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVq9sl_nE3I}

The Tabs and the Backing track are from Jamtrackcentral.com. The preset on the axe fx II is: 24 Friedman HBE (with some minor changes..).
Valentine's song
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul custom Alpine White
Axe Fx II - preset 24.

Jaakko from Lempäälä (FIN)

JaakkoGOOD DECISION

Von: Jaakko
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. August 2013 07:47
An: Sussi Isler
Betreff: Re: Ordering and taxes (alv)

Buying Axe FX II was even more good decision than what we first place thought. We were able to keep our studio schedule, because we had Axe. All kinds of technical problems caused so much delay that there were no more time to use normal re-amping method with amp and cabinet. Now we could send new files to the studio when we got them ready and there was engineer waiting new delivery. And sound seems to be fine even that we didn't have too much time for tweaking. All guitars and bass has been done with this box for the Welcome To the Den album.

jaakko-1madhattersden.com
Facebook.com/MadHattersDen

Next task is to find money to buy another Axe FX II for live gigs!

Thanks,
-Jaakko

Johan from Sweden

G66 LOVE

johan

Petr from Praha (CZE)

I CAN'T GET MY HANDS OFF IT!

Von: Petr
Gesendet: Sonntag, 28. Juli 2013 00:18
Betreff: RE: AW: WG: AW: AW: AW: G66 GmbH Purchase Order

The Axe Fx arrived two days ago, and I can't get my hands off of it! Better yet, the condition is fantastic, and the letter and chocolates truly brought a smile to my face.

Thank you so much for your kind service, I have never had such great assistance regarding a product delivery from any company, let alone one not situated in the country I live in.

I truly wish you the best of luck
Petr

Roy from Berghem (NL)

TOP SERVICE!

Von: marij
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Juli 2013 10:58
Betreff: Re: Axe Fx 2

Beste Sussi,

Dank voor de snelle reactie.
Ik vond het zelf ook al raar maar kan gebeuren.
Ik hoor en lees alleen maar hele positieve recensies over jullie.
Dat bewijzen jullie wel weer door me een nieuwe te sturen.
Top service!
Binnenkort als ik wat gespaard heb dan bestel ik de Matrix GT1000fx en de MFC-101 ook bij jullie.
Dan heb ik het allemaal compleet :-)

Met vriendelijke groet,

Roy

Donato from Milano (IT)

donato-1SOME FACEBOOK FEEDBACK

Von: Donato
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2013 11:27
An: Sussi Isler; Diego
Betreff: Some Facebook feedbacks about you!

Good morning!
We've post something about you on our Facebook pages. We've obtained some great feedbacks and some are still arriving.
I hope you like it and be proficient in business together in the future.
Thanks guys, you're great! Best wisesh!
Donato

Translation: "Incredible. Fractal and the G66 are fantastic people! The Axe Fx II came along with chocolates and custom envelope. Wonderful! Thanks Diego!

Donato

FACEBOOK
Rock Guitar Academy FACEBOOK

Carl from Hilversum (NL)

carl-1AWESOME SOUND,
CUTTING THE MIX!

Von: Carl
Gesendet: Montag, 8. Juli 2013 23:46
Betreff: Re: Fractal Axe II/

Wellllll Sussi,
so everything was setup before the gig well and I have to say I had a blast with the band.
Big part is because of the use of the Fractal. Awesome sound, cutting in the mix and that's what a guitarist wants :)

Here some pics.
Thanks for the good business!!

Kind regards, Carl.

My band, ROV3D Facebook

OLD vs. NEW:

carl-2

ROBERT FROM EGELSBACH (DE)

YOU REALLY ARE SOMETHING ELSE! SO FAST AND UNCOMPLICATED –
I’VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE.

Von: Robert
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013 10:37
An: SupportThis email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.">
Betreff: Firmware Axe FX II

Hi,

Thanks a lot for repairing my MFC 101. You really are something else, so fast and uncomplicated. I’ve never seen anything like it before.
This is the way to win faithful customers, I’d say.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Robert

BERND AUS HEILBRONN (DE)

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!
MY COLLEAGUES COULDN’T BELIEVE THEIR EARS!

Von: Bernd
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Juni 2013 20:44
An: Jacques Isler
Betreff: Re: GITARRISTENGLÜCKLICHMACHER

Hi Jacques,

What can I say about the Axe-Fx II and the Q12A apart from what you probably hear every day: absolutely incredible!

I’ve played two gigs with them and my band colleagues couldn’t believe their ears.

Many thanks and kind regards from Heilbronn,
Bernd

PATRICE DE L'ERDEVEN (FR)

Von: patrice
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013 09:13
An: DESMAREST Nicolas
Betreff: Remerciements

Bonjour Nicolas,
Je tenais à te remercier pour l’ensemble de tes interventions à mon égard.
L’AXE FX 2 et le pédalier ont été livrés lundi 10 juin comme prévu.
Merci pour les chocolats !
Je n’avais que le web pour m’informer de ce nouvel effet. Entre les commentaires dithyrambiques et les plages de sons disponibles j’ai franchi le pas !
Le résultats est tout simplement ENORME !
Cela donne pour moi une qualité de son « CD » et des possibilités limitées par mon imagination !
Un grand bravo aux développeurs et concepteurs de ce produit.
Merci également à Sussi.

Cordialement

Patrice

Nigel from Preston (UK)

nigelAWESOME FANTASTIC PIECE OF KIT

Von: Nigel
Gesendet: Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013 14:48
An: sussi
Betreff: Awesome

Hi Sussi,

Just a quick mail to say I did the first gig with the Axe FX2 and it was AWESOME fantastic piece of kit.

I would like to pass on my thanks to all the guys at G66 the support has been second to none.

Best Regards
Nige

Jean-Charles from Gaillac (FR)

Von: jc
Gesendet: Freitag, 24. Mai 2013 21:33
An: DESMAREST Nicolas
Betreff: Re: G66 GmbH Ordre d'Achat

Bonjour, je tenais à adresser mes remerciements à toute l'équipe pour la qualité, le sérieux, la gentillesse et l' attention dont vous faites preuve.
J'ai reçu le colis aujourd'hui , tout était parfait et la boite de chocolats "MERCI" a été une très agréable surprise ainsi que l'enveloppe contenant le mode d 'emploi en français avec mon prénom dessus.
Ce sont souvent des petits rien qui font les moments les + agréables et je tenais donc à vous féliciter pour cela, au delà de l'aspect "business".

Mes remerciements

Jean-Charles

CLIFF AUS BERLIN (DE)

MODERNE SYNTHI SOUNDS MIT GITARRE - ES IST WIRKLICH NICHT ÜBERTRIEBEN,
DIESES TEIL IST EIN 'GITARRISTENGLÜCKLICHMACHER'!

Von: Cliff
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013 12:47
An: 'Jacques Isler'
Betreff: AW: AXE-FX II - DER GITARRISTENGLÜCKLICHMACHER

Hallo Jaques,

Entschuldige meine verspätete Antwort aber ich habe Tag und Nacht am AXE FX II gehangen ;-) und Deine Packung Merci hat mir als Nahrung sehr geholfen.

Es ist wirklich nicht übertrieben, dieses Teil ist ein „Gitarristenglücklichmacher“.

Aufgefallen ist mir auch, dass es zum ersten Mal möglich ist moderne Synthi Sounds mit der Gitarre zu verwenden, was in anderen Effektgeräten versucht wurde aber eigentlich nur Spielerei ist.

Riffs üben macht wieder Spaß!!!!

Vielen Dank auch für die sehr verständlich geschriebene Bedienungsanleitung.

Grüße aus Berlin
Cliff  /  leider nicht der Entwickler ;-)

Gordon from St. Austell (UK)

VERY IMPRESSED WITH BOTH UNITS

Von: Gordon
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013 17:45
Betreff: Feed Back

Dear Sussi and Jacques.

Time for some feedback on the Axe 11 plus MFC 101 received 02/05/13.

Very impressed with both units.

The Axe 11 is substantial improvement over the Ultra, which is still very good.
The sounds are more realistic and feels very convincing to play.
As before, huge choice of options which eventually are reduced to about half a dozen or so. This is fine as I find you wouldn't want, or need to use all it's capabilities.
But you always have the options.
Still stuck on a few things such as XY and quick controls etc but still learning.
Luckily used to operating the Ultra so no major problems.
Very impressive tool and for the cost of only one top range amp.

The MFC 101 is very convenient and of course matches the Axe 11 perfectly.
Still learning it's capabilities but it seems like total control.

To demonstrate how responsive the Axe 11 is, I used this unit live quickly after I received it.
I dialled in a Shur model amp and cranked it loud.
I was able to go from a very clean tone to searing lead just from the guitar's volume pot.
The whole gig.....one patch!
Very impressed indeed. Not many amps could do this, with such a range, for real.

Many thanks for your excellent service.

Regards
Gordon

Gavin from Limpley Stoke (UK)

WELL.. IT'S A BEAST!! AND AXE-EDIT IS JUST FANTASTIC

Von: gavin
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013 19:02
An: kicks
Betreff: Fractal feedback...

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to drop you a quick line to say that I've now had the Fractal beast for 2 weeks and... well... It's a beast!! I got to grips with navigating and editing it pretty fast thanks to the greenhorn manual, and Axe edit is just fantastic, so far it's been pretty rock solid for me on a mac... and I really don't know what the fuss is about the Axe FX being 'complicated' to get around... the A-D controllers are an epic idea.. I was flying around the pages within an hour.

I've just done my first job with the Axe FX... a storming death metal track for a Ford Motors car advert for Europe... sounds awesome. I'll send you guys a link when it's out... or whenever I'm allowed.. whichever comes first!!... So you won't be getting this unit back!!... So if you're watching TV and you see a Ford ad with a guy barrel rolling down a flight of stairs... landing on a stretcher ...to a death metal track... that's the Axe FX... the screams are me... which wrecked my throat for 2 days BTW ;-)

Oh... and thanks for the Chocolates!! That really is a first to open a box of studio gear to find chocolates inside!!... Which my 9 year old daughter promptly demolished!!

Thanx again!

Cheers,

Gavin.

Fredrik Thordendal - Meshuggah

CAN'T WAIT FOR EVERYONE ELXE IN THE BAND
TO EXPERIENCE THIS GREAT PIECE OF PERFECTION! ;-

Von: Fredrik Thordendal
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Mai 2013 14:49
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Axe-Fx II for Meshuggah

You are w best!!! Can't wait for everyone else in the band
to experience this great piece or perfection! ;-)

Thanks Sussi!!!
/Fredrik

meshuggah

MARC AUS BERGHEIM (DE)

ICH MUSS ES SAGEN:
ES IST ECHT UNFASSBAR!

marc-kVon: Marc Kemmerling
Gesendet: Samstag, 11. Mai 2013 09:58
An: Jacques Isler
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Matrix Endstufe

Guten Morgen Jaques,

Ich habe jetzt die Matrix Endstufe zusammen mit dem Axe Fx II ausgiebig bei zwei Bandproben testen können und muss sagen: Es ist echt unfassbar.

Ich spiele normalerweise einen Peavey 6534+ mit einer Marshall Box mit Celestion Vintage 30 Speakern. Mein Ziel war es meinen Sound den ich mit diesem Equipment habe mit dem Axe nachzubilden und ich muss sagen es ist kaum ein Unterschied zu hören also zumindest nicht von der Klangqualität an sich. Selbst mein Vater der seit Jahren auf Gibson Les Paul + Marshall schwört ist von dem Axe und der Matrix endstufe begeistert.

Ich danke euch wieder für den tollen Service!

Freundliche Grüße
Marc

Andrew from the UK

THE FOOT SWITCH IS AMAZING

Von: Andrew
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. Mai 2013 23:07
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: axefx

Hi Sussi,

Just a quick mail to say that I received my foot controller today. I want to say what a complete pleasure it has been purchasing from you. Your communication in answering my questions was exemplary and you have been amazing throughout the process. I cannot recommend you highly enough and You set an example for other companies to follow! The foot switch is amazing, well packed and the personal letter inside was a lovely and appreciated touch. Thank you so much.

I look forward to ordering my Axefx2 from you in the next week or two. Please forward my comments to Fractal because they need to know what an amazing job you are doing for European countries!

Very warm regards

Andrew

Eric from Lyon

ericTHE SOUNDS ARE AMAZING

Von: Eric
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Mai 2013 12:43
An: DESMAREST Nicolas; Sussi Isler
Betreff: Re: G66 GmbH Ordre d'Achat
Wichtigkeit: Hoch

Hello Sussi!! Bonjour Nicolas!!!

Just to say that I received my new toy this morning!!
And everything's great!!
The sounds are amazing and I'm really, really pleased!!

Thanks for your kindness, I let you.. I'm gonna work and play and have fun!! 8))

Marc from France

Le 5 mai 2013 à 13:10, Marc a écrit :

Salut Nico,

Ca y est, le matos est arrivé !!!:-)
Un grand merci à toute l’équipe de G66. J’ai été très sensible aux détails; déjà il y avait tout… Les notices en Français, la connectique Neutrik (généralement on nous sert des connectiques à deux balles, on est obligé de les refaire, c’est pas grand chose mais ça énerve) le grammage du papier des lettres et de la facture (eh non! ça m’a pas échappé!) la petite boîte de choc… en bref ça fait super plaisir de sentir que vous vous donnez de la peine! Alors pour ta réactivité et tout le reste, simplement merci !
Bien cordialement,
Marc.

Eric from Sweden

FAR BETTER SUPPORT THAN I THOUGHT WAS POSSIBLE IN A MODERN WORLD

Von: Eric ”Bojen” Bojfeldt
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. Mai 2013 01:26
Betreff: Mayday mayday!

Hi Sussie!

My wounderful foot controller just gave up!
All the diodes glows red and nothing works.
I dont know if i can find the strengt to live anymore.
I will go on tour next week......now i know, there is no god!

What to do?

Sadly,

//Eric ”Bojen” Bojfeldt

****

Von: Eric ”Bojen” Bojfeldt
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. Mai 2013 15:17
An: Sussi Isler
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Mayday mayday!

I am more in love with you than ever! I must say that this is far better support than i thought was possible in a modern world.
We play around 150 shows a year, plus session work and recordings.
I would have been totally stranded without your help.

A funny viewpoint.

There is before and after the introduction of the axe fx unit. I use to have all sort of amplifiers, and a REALLY good sound. Me and my friend Thomas Larsson, who is also a devoted fan and player, use to build our own amps in the 90:s. We are responsible for some 300 guitar rigs among the working players in the nordic countrys, and the states..
Nowadays there is you, your crew, and your fantastic product! In a sense, trying your product is pretty much like i imagine getting addicted to heroine is like. It is almost impossible to stop playing.
What can i do in return for you? Clinics? Demo sessions? whatever, you name it! (I know we are responsible for selling quite few AXE in Sweden already!)

This is truly a happy day! I have a smile on my face!

Thank you!

Love to all!

//Eric ”Bojen” Bojfeldt

Ioannis from Greece

SILENT COMMITMENT

Von: Ioannis
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2013 14:22
Betreff: Σχετ: AW: Σχετ: Order Confirmation

Hello Sussie...here some live video performances of our last tour with JEFF SCOTT SOTO in Bulgaria & Greece with my band SILENT COMMITMENT.
I'm using only Axe fx ii straight to the venue's monitors:

{jomwebplayer type=youtube video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CWtJHwgCg}
{jomwebplayer type=youtube video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TkxesQIgG0}
{jomwebplayer type=youtube video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U68tAGLpT_c}

Thank you!
Ioannis

Bálint from Budapest

sonarTHIS THING IS AWESOM

Von: Don
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. April 2013 09:47
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: G66 GmbH Purchase Order

Dear Sussi,

Thank you for everything. The Axe-FX II has arrived yesterday, and although i had to go to work today, i couldn't really go to sleep:) this thing is awesome, everything working perfectly, and this quality of sound is quite impressing!

I hope i can change my old boss gt8 pedal soon, and i'm sure it will improve my sound too:)

Bests
Bálint from Hungary, another happy Axe-FX owner

My band, SoNaR
Website
Facebook

Tristan from Farnham

LIVED UP TO ITS REPUTATION ALREADY

Von: Tristan
Gesendet: Samstag, 20. April 2013 15:23
Betreff: Thank you so much

Hi Sussi,

A quick email to say THANK YOU to you and all the team at g66. My Axe FX 2 arrived just as promised and exceptionally well packaged.

The gift was a really nice touch and I think just confirms why you have such a good reputation for customer service. I also appreciated the 'Getting Started' guide that you included.

As for the Axe FX 2 itself, it has more than lived up to its reputation already and I've got it all racked up! I have not really scratched the surface of what it can do yet, but have already got it rigged up to my MacBook when working on tracks for my band.

I will definitely be ordering from you again (when the MFC-101 is available) and will certainly be singing your praises based on your efforts to date.

Please keep up the good work.

Kind regards,

Tristan.

Hervé from France

Le 20 avr. 2013 à 19:58, Hervéa écrit :

Bonjour,

L'Ax-FX2 est arrivé sans problèmes dans un délai record, bravo à G66 pour cette qualité du service !!

Un grand merci pour la boîte de chocolats, et ton excellent travail de traduction du mode d'emploi, vraiment très intuitif et pédagogique.

J'attends avec impatience la disponibilité du pédalier.

Très cordialement.

Hervé

RENÉ AUS BALSTHAL

TOTAL FASZINIERT VOM AXE-FX II - SOUNDS ÜBERBIETEN ALLES,
WAS ICH BIS JETZT GESEHEN UND GEHÖRT HABE!

ttbVon: René Urben
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. April 2013 22:49
An: 'Jacques Isler'
Betreff: AW: AXE-FXII

Hallo Jaques

Am letzten Freitag den 12.4 ist der Axe FXII in Rudolfstetten eingetroffen, sogar ein Tag früher als von UPS angekündigt.

Mit grosser Neugier habe ich das teil ausgepackt und bin dabei auch noch auf die zusätzlichen Merci Pralinen gestossen, einfach cool und vielen Dank, die hatte ich natürlich gleich meiner Frau abgegeben, sozusagen als kleines Trösterchen, denn sie wusste jetzt auch, dass ich in mein kleines Musikstudio abtauchen werde und erst wieder im Morgengrauen ansprechbar sein würde.

Nach zwei fast Freinächten bin ich total fasziniert vom FXII, die Sounds sind einfach fantastisch und die Möglichkeiten überbieten alles, was ich bis jetzt gesehen und gehört habe! reneHut ab, was Fractal Audio hier auf den Markt gebracht hat ist einfach Genial, ich hätte nie gedacht, dass so ein Quantensprung gegenüber dem Ultra überhaupt noch möglich ist.

Das Gerät wird meiner Musikalischen Kreativität wieder einen gewaltigen Schub verleihen, nochmal besten Dank für den Super Service von Dir und deinem Team.

LG
René

PS:  Hier noch zwei Links, wo ich meine Musikalischen Eigenkompositionen auf MX3.ch deponiert habe:

BEISPIEL 1
BEISPIEL 2

Fredrik - Norway

Just recieved the package with the axe fx II and the footcontroller, been playing on it for a few hours now and i have to say, it lives up to its expectations ;) The Axe and the controller both works like a charm and I cant wait to get to know it more.

I decided to buy from you after alot of nice words I read about you in a norwegian guitar forum (gitarnorge.no) and I have to agree with all thats been said. Fast service, helping attitude and of course a fabulous product. I will most definitly recommend you to other fellow guitarists :)

Thank you very much!

Uros - Slovenia

That's wonderful news indeed, thank you.

And thank you for your patience with my emails, as I've been pretty impatient about this new toy (as a little boy hehe).

One more thing, if there is a Mercy chocolate in the box with the Axe, as it was when it was released, I want you to have it, since it's not everyday you deal with kind people on the internet these days - in my book that goes a long way :).

Dariusz - Poland

I picked up my Axe-Fx yesterday afternoon. I've just turned it on and it works perfectly.

Thank you very much for your kindness and help.

Since I bought my Axe-Fx some years ago I've been sure you have the best customer care on the Earth. Now I have another reason to think this way.

Thanks again. Best regards from Warsaw

Andrew - UK

Thank you very much for the incredible service and this outstanding product. The Axe-FX is everything I could have hoped for and more.

Thank you very much.
(one very happy customer!)

Eric - Luxembourg

Thank you very very much for the kind words inside the delivering box of my Axe FX! …again, thank you, that's what i call customercare.

Haukur - Sweden

Thank you so much, and I will be sure to highly recommend G66 in the future, naming great communication as one of the companies true strong points.

Stef - Netherland

I wanted to thank you all very much, the info, goods excellent packed :))))). You people are an example for how to treat a client. I will promote you here in Holland :)) Now i am gonna setup the AxeFX and the Matrix, can't wait to play.

Cédric - Belgium

Just to let you know I've received the AxeFX early today. I've been playing with it all afternoon. I've only scratched the surface but it's definitely a great piece of hardware.

Thanks again for the everything, you've made a guitar player very happy :-)

Benjamin - UK

This is incredible, haha. You guys really do have the best customer service of anyone I've ever worked with. Really appreciate it!

Agron - Nepal

Thank you so much. Please note that in few weeks I will also purchase MFC 101. Thank you once again for excellent customer support. For sure I will be returning customer of G66.

Michael - Greece

Thanks again. I just wanted to point out that even though the product was not for me in the end, dealing with you and G66 has been nothing but a pleasure! I will give my highest recommendation to anyone who asks me!!

Marcello - Italy

how are you? I'm really satisfied with the Axe Fx II, MFC 101 and the Matrix GT1000. Incredible, simply incredible. Thank you so much.

Luc - France

Hello and thank you Sussi,  for the quickness of the information, it's not so usual.. I've spent a lot of time on your website, it' s very pleasant and full of humor, bravo!

Antonio - Italy

TOUCH-DOWN!!! The beast is here!!! Sleepin right in the box for now... but this evening... wwwoooowww!!! Thank you for the super-fast shipping (e grazie Diego... tutto ok con UPS!). I think G66 is one of the best online shop on the web! An i think You will hear about me again soon maybe for some pedals... for the floorboard... for some Matrix stuff... for some FRFR wedge cabs. Great job people!!! Great job!!

Luca - Italy

It's a pleasure reading your letter while eating one, two, three (stop) merci chocolates ! Axe II is here and tonight I will play - vi voglio bene - Luca

Johan - Sweden

I have to say to you what I told Jochen: The kind of service you guys at G66 provide is absolutely stunning. I'm a most happy customer. :-)

Scalpa - France

J’ai bien reçu mon AxeFxII vendredi dernier et suis dessus depuis. Je n’ai pas vu le temps passé. Merci pour tout, pour l’excellente relation cliente (c’est la 1ere fois en 25 ans qu’on me joint des chocolats à la ommande –> très cool, merci !).
Bonne continuation à tous.

Mark - UK

This is just a quick note to say thank you for sending me the Ax FX II. It is really excellent and sounds even better than I imagined.

Christian - Denmark

Axe'en kom i går. Den er fantastisk. Hav en god dag og tak for god service.

Jakob - Denmark

Åh hvor er det skønt. Mange tak for god service. Det sætter jeg pris på.

Hamish - Italy

I really appreciate the great customer service!

Menno - Netherland

Wow, now that is what I call great service!

Michael - Denmark

Hej Sussi. Det lyder bare lækkert. I er godt nok professionelle. Et virkelig højt service niveau.

Tom - Belgium

Thanks a lot for the excellent service, professionalism and quick responses!

Diego - Italy

Hi Sussi, very well. I thank you for the speed. You are very professional.

Søren - Denmark

Hej det er edderdylelme flot !!! god service dette vil ikke gå upåagtet hen, i har vundet loyal fan som vil anbefale jer til andre... Takker endnu engang.

Ben - Netherland

…Again I thank you for your great service. You are an example of how dealers should communicate with their customers. You rock!!!

Valentiin - France

Just a quick email to let you know that I've received my Axe II last friday and everything works perfectly so far ! It's a great toy !

You guys have been really fast to answer to my question, confirm the deal and send me the product !!! keep going like that ;)

Emile - UK

Yeah don't worry we can do it over the phone then that's fine with me. I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow. Excellent customer service by the way, your response times on email are fantastic.

Howard - UK

The Axe FX 2 arrived fine and is awesome. This will take me some time to get my head round, but its perfect for me.. already!

Andrew - UK

love it

thank you very very much. I may also buy another axe fx 2 .. next year .. for my other place.

Chris - UK

Dear Sussi. My deepest thanks for all your help in getting my ax2 to me. YOU and G66 have given nothing but first class service. The fact that all of this (payment problems included) was sorted over the Weekend was remarkable. Again. Thanks for your kind and pietient help.

Mattia - Italy

Thanks a lot for your competence and reliability!

Anders - Sweden

Thank you very much. Your customer support is fantastic ! The best I have ever experienced.

Bojan - Slovenia

That was fast :) . Thanx for the update. Keep up with the good work - you are the best :)

Chris - UK

Thank you very much for your fast response.  Once again you prove to be a leader in customer support.

Ben - UK

Just letting you know that the Axe II got here safe and sound and on time!  Truly an amazing unit, only equalled by the sheer quality of your company's customer service.  Would recommend both the product and yourselves in a heartbeat.

Jean Pierre - Italy

Those international payments are getting faster and faster each day! :-)

Alexis - France

J'ai bien recu le colis aujourd'hui comme prévu, un énorme merci pour vos mails, les chocolats, ainsi que pour toutes les fiches et la traduction du manuel !

Robin - France

Thank you so much, G66 is such a good place for customers !

Luc - France

Hello Sussi! i wanted to thank you for the efficiency of your work; the axe is amazing; it's time to work....

Franck - France

The MFC has arrived yesterday and is working great. Thank you so much for you kindness and the outstanding quality of your support.

Leif - Denmark

Super Service. Mange tak.

Marcus - Sweden

Must give you cred for service! :) Thanks!

Marv - UK

just to let you know i got the axe fx 2 this morning, all good, many thanks for the quick delivery. the quick guide manual was very helpful from g66 and a wonderful idea once again many thanks from a very happy customer.

all the very best to you all at g66.

Gerard - UK

Thank for your efficiency.  Pleasure doing business with you.

John & Amy - UK

Thank you very much for your excellent service, Axe-FX received today and my Son is absolutely delighted with it.

David - Luxemburg

No problem at all and thanks again for the great service, it is very much appreciated :-)

Thanks a million for helping me getting it before Friday that is very nice from you !!

Have a very good day Sussi.

Raul - Spain

Good morning Sussi and Raúl,

Yesterday I recived the Axe; i was playing around 4 hours, and it sound incredible! Now only need give some of coherence to my own presets and enjoy it.

Karim - Lebanon

Just letting you know that the Axe has arrived safely and is in my studio right now! It sounds amazing right out the box!! Thank you for the excellent customer service!

Simon - UK

My day hasn’t started badly really, first I managed to secure some John Mayer tickets , then a couple of minutes after that I’ll let you guess what appeared at my door :-).

Words cannot express how impressed and pleased I am with G66’s service and in particular you communication regarding this order. Thank you so much for your hard work and quick turnaround to ensure that the MFC arrived in time for me to use it at this gig tomorrow night.

Absolutely superb!

Petr - Czech Rep.

I truly wish you the best of luck.

John - Ireland

I'd just like to confirm delivery of the Axe-FX II yesterday morning. To say I am overwhelmed would be an understatement at this stage. I hooked it up to my studio monitors a played through a few stock presets to get settled, but after I began to tweak and expand on the tonal offerings I was more, and more hooked into this magical beast.

Looking forward to receiving the MFC-101 Mark III in December to bring it to a live setting.

Juha - Finland

Thanks for the fast replies! You've managed to keep up your good customer service for all these years, which is impressive!

Orange and black is fine. Thanks for everything!

Szabolcs - Hungary

After buying a lot of guitar related equipments over the years I have never experienced such a fantastic technical support what you provide at the G66.

Wish you and your wonderful colleagues Merry Christmas and Fruitful Happy New Year.

Pierre-André - CH

I got the shipment today, love your packaging thanks :-) !

Looks like axe is a great sounding unit. Thanks for your friendly messages and the quality of your services (clean, tested, swiss plug, surprises), it does make a difference indeed!

Ilan - Israel

Sussi, the Axe got here yesterday.. I had to pay a lot of money in customs unfortunately (Israel), but once I used it for the first time, I managed to submerse myself completely and even forget that I had to pay for it :)
it's simply amazing.

Thank you for making this purchase a pleasant experience. i'm more than satisfied!

Bock - Belgium

This is just amazing how you guys give this kind of service. Many thanks!

Milton - Latvia

Thanks for the fast reply. By the way the Axe FX is astonishing! Having a great time. A good weekend to as well.

Victor - Holland

Thanks a lot! I am having a wonderful time with my axe-fx! My cat ate the candy though... :)

Fredrik - Sweden

Hi, I got the unit yesterday and its sounds awesome. thanx for a super smooth deal!

Chris - UK

Thank you very much Sussi, I look forward to getting it and G66 have been a fantastic company to deal with.

Michel - France

Thank you and congratulations for the outstanding quality of the service after sale G66.

Anton - UK

Just wanted to say that axe fx II has arrived, and I'm very happy with it! Thanks a lot for such a great service :)

Andrea - Italy

…Let me say that AXE FX II is a great machine. The sound is really amazing.

So, thank you and...if someone ask to me. "Where can I buy professional equipments for guitar?" I will answer "G66", of course.

Todor - France

Axe-FX II and MFC received, what a great sound !!! Thank you for the chocolates, I'll need them, because of the Axe FX (I can get enough time to make something to eat). :-)

Alain - France

I receive the axe fx2 this morning. I am very happy and  happy also for your efficacity and cordiality.

Marc - Germany

Wie geil seid ihr denn bitte ?? Ganz grosses Kundenservice Kino ! :D

Alles perfekt Vielen Dank & liebe Grüße von der Mosel

Michael - Austria

Das ist wieder einmal schnell gegangen! Im Duden sollte von jetzt an schnell-schneller-G66 stehen! :D Vielen Dank für die unbürokratische Lösung (ist man ja in Österreich so gewohnt hihi)!

François - France

J'ai bien reçu le colis hier. Tout a l'air de fonctionner. Merci pour la petite touche personnalisée.

Daniel - Denmark

Fantastisk! Det gør mig meget glad. Tusind tak for en god handel og tusind tak for den gode service! :)

Jonathan - Sweden

I just wanna say thanks for all the great support and patience. You've been so helpful since the beginning, and this amazing unit has overcome my expectation!

J-P - Holland

Thanks for the communication. Your customer support is beyond fantastic! It`s a pleasure doing business with G66.

Wolfgang - Germany

Top Service bei euch! Sagenhaft.
Kompliment!

Simone - Italy

I received the Axe Fx2 MkII! All is OK, but the reason why I'm writing this mail is to thank you for the very kind treatment you gave me. Thank you so much.

Henning - Germany

vielen, vielen Dank für die extrem schnelle Rückmeldung. Das nenne ich mal einen Top-Kundenservice! Da könnten sich viele andere mal (mindestens) ein Scheibchen abschneiden.